If there was one word to describe you, it would be a visionary; Right!?!
You love the idea of starting your own business and having an impact on the world.
Whether you need to add new ideas to your entrepreneurial toolbox or want to start a new business but you straight up have no idea where to begin – you are in the right place.
Since you are here now, something tells me that you have a lot of spunk and creativity.
But maybe you…
- Don’t know where to start to get your business off the ground.
- Struggle with having the right mindset to help you live the life you know you deserve.
- Don’t understand why your business isn’t growing like it should and never considered the role your mind, body, and spirit play in achieving your goals.
No matter where you are in your entrepreneurial journey you want to learn how to take your passions and your life to the next level!
You want to use your creative genius to do something that matters.
But you just don’t know how to make that a reality. You feel stuck.
Trust me; I’ve been there.
I started this blog, to share a few things I think you need to understand…
- I know you are a rock star, but you don’t always believe in yourself.
- I know you have a passion, but you’ve been keeping it tucked away for far too long because of the demands placed on you.
- I know to be innovative you must stop doing what you’ve always done. I’m going to bring out the rebel in you! You are sassy and a risk-taker. It’s up to you to throw fear to the curb and KNOW that all things are possible.
You’ve got something important to share with the world…and I’m here to help you.
My name is Jennifer Kimbrell, and I LOVE to teach others how to bring passion back into their lives.
How did I get here?
In 2008, after eleven years as a first grade teacher, I started coaching teachers. One of my passions was developing lessons for my SMART Board or writing fun units for my students. With a little bit of encouragement from the teachers I coached, I began to sell my creations on a site called Teachers Pay Teachers and started the blog Tech with Jen to chronicle my journey teaching educators how to use technology in the classroom.
Soon, my new business became my after-work obsession. With three kids, a husband, and trying to keep up with a full-time job and my online business, I began to struggle. I’m sure you can relate because it seems as women we tend to burn the candle at both ends.
So when my district offered a buyout, I decided it was my cue to quit my job and focus on my new venture.
Sounds easy, right? But with more time on my hands to focus on my business, I began to make some serious mistakes…
- I let fear get the best of me.
- I didn’t believe in myself.
- I compared myself to others.
- I gained a ton of weight and quit working out.
- I wasn’t consistently doing the daily actionable steps I needed to be successful.
I knew I had to do something so I set out on a mission to start changing my business from the inside out. Through this process, I learned some valuable lessons that has helped me take my passions and build the life that I have designed for myself.
Now I want to be 100% transparent. I am not a self-proclaimed guru. I’m starting this blog to share my journey. My hope is you will see a little bit of yourself in me and want to come along for the ride. I want to help give you the tools and confidence you need to design a better life for yourself. You deserve it by the way. So join me every Sunday morning as I bring you a few life lessons that help me live my best life. Can’t wait to get to know you better!